Nice and catchy welcome
Frequently Asked Questions
One of our members has voluntarily made a survey to get information on overwintering and deadouts. This is a quick anonymous survey.
1. How many colonies did you overwinter?
2. How many dead outs or hives with two or less frames of bees?
3. Did you treat using chemical treatments as part of your integrated pest management practices?
4. If you didn't use chemicals, did you rely on hive manipulation, genetics and other treatment free strategies?
5. If you had dead outs, what do you suspect was the primary reason?
6. Are you a commercial beekeeper?
7. What region are most of your colonies located?
8. How many years have you been a beekeeper?To expose any important information simply bold or underline the text. Styling text is easy. If you are looking to sell products or services online, the content you provide becomes extremely important. It helps you stand out, draw in your customers and sell more. You should never stop supplying content to your customers.
Bullets are great to point out anything important
Use as many as you like
Text paragraphs have to be written in a solid and believable way so they attract attention. Never forget to write an introduction, make the point about something you wish to expose and wrap it up with a tempting conclusion.